Saturday, June 6, 2009

Just finished one paper by today. Microeconomics. I think I did alright, neither good nor bad. Thank God already. Now, I can forget everything about microeconomics already! Haha.




http://you.video.sina.com.cn/b/21306285-1234537094.html

Guys, watch this! This is the trailer? I guess, but it does not look like a trailer, but anyway, it is a video clip about the movie that played by Kelly Poon! Guys, must support her okay! I think the movie has not launched yet. But it will, soon!




I am in a relax mood now. Haha. I know, I must stop now! Accounting is on Monday.




Today, after having lunch with Chun and Kwang Kiat. I visited Chun's room. His room is quite alright, it's bigger than what I had expected and not as messy as I thought so. Then, Chun was going to turn on his laptop to transfer some files from my thumb drive. As usual, he needed to adjust the cable as it is sot sot one. When he is adjusting, the cable blew up!! The spark was big! It scared me and Chun. Chun jumped, it happened infront of him.

The stupid cable has nearly taken Chun's life. LOL. Then he went to Garden City to buy a new one. Cost him about 14. =.= He should have bought a new one earlier!!



I might go to Christmas Island during my vacation. COOL!

No comments: