Sunday, June 28, 2009


Haha. Again, I seldom blog. After my last paper, I went rock climbing with friends!! It was fun. Everyone enjoys it a lot. After that, went to sing k with Kayleigh, Chuen and Jon Chua. Jon Chua was very careless! He left his jumper at Rockface. Then he had to go back and take it by himself.

The day after the outing, I flied off to Christmas Island! It took me 7 hours to reach Christmas Island. Really boring. And the aeroplane was damn small!! The size was half of Tigerairways! And there was noise all the time. The air stewardess even reminded us that not to worry about that noise, it's normal. LOL.

Finally! I am in Christmas Island now!! I am having a great time here. This island is really beautiful! You can see the boarderless ocean while you are driving. Everything is just amazing. Birds are flying above your head. Nice.

I have started my work. All people in the office are nice and helpful. They are just nice and good people! I can't think of any other descriptions. All the aunties are very kind to me as well. My supervisor is a good person too!! He is from China, studied at Curtin last time.

Church members are very good as well. Later, they are going to bring us into a cave. Looking forward. Will show you guys photos next time.

Result is coming out? >.< I really don't want to know my result. Don't think it will be good.

No comments: