Friday, May 22, 2009

Since "how well do you know me?" quiz is so popular in facebook. I cannot lose to people as well. So, I have made one just now! Even though I am counted as extremely not free and busy as quizes and exams are coming up, I still did it because I am too boring!!!

Please go and do the quiz! I reckon it is fairly simple. You all are surely manage to pass it.

Today is a stormy and windy day. In the morning and throughout the day, the wind is so strong! As if it gonna destroy the house. Luckily I no need to go to uni today. Phew... My umbrella is definitely going to fly off if I need to go to school. It's terrible.

Nothing special about today. I have spent most of my time in my room today. CHIONG-ing my management and organisation. Do not take this unit if you have a choice.

Going to start my next chapter.

No comments: