Thursday, May 21, 2009

I LOVE OREO. I am going to buy more. Haha. It's so tasty and addictive.

Today is a very humid, rainy and windy day. In the morning, I was woken by the rain outside. Then, I sat up, on my bed, thinking "should I go to school?". I have 3 tutorials on Thursday and I can't skip them because they got marks. I was sitting there for about 10 minutes and I have finally decided I need to go to bathe first. After I bathed, thankfully the rain stopped. BUT, I was running late. I grabbed my stuffs and ran out from the house. I din even have my breakfast. When I reached the bus stop, the bus had left.

Bo bian, need to wait for several minutes. And I knew I will definitely late for my tutorial. So, I go to the other tutorial. Haha.

I have downloaded all the lectures! I am going to chiong! Listen to them! My final is coming, must do it well. I can't screw them up, I can't afford that. So, must be hardworking already.

My eyes are itchy.

No comments: