Friday, September 12, 2008

i bought 10 packet of these.

can u all see the rainbow?

chocolate chip cookie!

Steak & Cheese. yummy~

Today after school, i went to karawara by myself. my reason of going there is buy phone card. before that, i was hesitating whether go or not to go because it was raining. but luckily, the rain stop when i got down from the bus.

walk... walk... i saw a rainbow reflection on the puddle. i looked up, there was a small part of rainbow there. beautiful~

walked into the shop and bought my phone cards.

thought of the delicious biscuit. so i walked into the coles and grab the biscuits! 2 for $4. so, i grab 10 packet of it. 5 for myself and 5 for Brenda. LOL. when i was queuing, the uncle behind me said to me " u like this biscuit very much, aren't u? " and give me a smile. haha.

decided to relax and enjoy life a while. so i walked into SUBWAY - my favourite fast food restaurant. ordered six inch of steak and cheese and a piece of chocolate chip. SOOOO DELICIOUS!

went home.

Brenda called me to go out together! we had our dinner at Nando's. not very nice for me. then we went to harbour town. i bought a bag and a t shirt. hehe. saw Andy, Siying and a bunch of friends. happy to see them. they all were buying the outfit of the coming up ball.

tomorrow going to have dinner with young people's group! looking forward. = )

No comments: